Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reporting, Reporting and more Reporting

As many of you know we're working on reporting everyday to update the data and views you all have. I know there has been some confusion as to what, when and how but be sure to check the area often as we'll be adding new reports every week. If you have reports you'd like to see we'd love to steal your idea and incorporate it for the system. Submit fully formed reports to reporting@imagiclab.com and our crack team, ok it's just me, will look and see what we can do. Don't expect a response but those reports we like will get added to the system.

Best,

Keith

P.S. I know there is pain with change but there is no growth without change. We force ourselves to get better every day so you can have an edge. It's our philiosophy around here that guides us every day: "There is no gain without changing the entire system without prior notice". OK well, that's not true but we're getting better every day, did I say that already?

Followers